Litigation is increasingly complex. Cases are more dynamic, involve more people, require more information and demand faster access to information. Controlling costs while staying responsive to clients, the court and opposing counsel is a constant challenge. With our team of professionals, we offer a single source for legal solutions that keeps cases on track and costs down.
From paper discovery services to information and data management tools, our comprehensive integrated suite of services powered by our advanced technology adapts to your needs throughout the litigation process. Vendor Direct Solutions is a full service document management service provider. Our services and team members have assisted many of the top law firms gain an advantage in an increasingly competitive market.
Our services include:
Our secure, state of the art facilities and personnel operate around the clock for your convenience. For more information regarding our services, please feel free to contact us at (877) 699-6699 or
- Jim Higdon Speaks At The Association of Professional Law Firm Managers
Jim Higdon, Senior Director of Information and Strategy for Vendor Direct Solutions and Leigh Isaacs, Firm wide Records...
- VDS Contracted for Two More Legal SharePoint Builds
Based on its expertise in both Records Management and information systems design, VDS has recently been contracted by...
- VDS to speak at GLA Los Angeles Event on GARP on 2/24
Lorrie DeCoursey, Senior Director of Client Development for VDS will be speaking to a CLM study group on ARMA’s...
- The Legal Records And Information Management World According to GARP®
ARMA International has recently introduced a set of eight Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles by which...
- VDS Releases Guidance Series Paper #1 Developing A Sound Retention Policy Within A Solid Records Management Plan
As the integrity of company records touches each and every aspect of a firm in one way or another, it remains critical...
- Responsible Oversight of Data Migration Processes And Conversion Procedures for Legal Administrators
As with most businesses that rely heavily on Electronically Stored Information (ESI) to function smoothly and manage...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER